Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What's so great about North Carolina...

I know I tend to talk about home way to much, but seriously, it's an amzing place!!!

Things that I miss about the amazing place I call HOME...

Cotton fields that you can run and play in
The smell of cut grass and the blades sticking to bare feet
Going fishing on the weekends
Playing softball in the summertime
Getting dirty for no apparent reason
Bojangles


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Being only a few miles from the beach
Being only a few hours from Caswell
The smell of salt in the air and the beach breeze
Eating Burger King on the tailgate in the parking lot
Laying under the stars for hours
Hanging out at yam's house
Sunsets on the beach

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Chasing lightening bugs in the cool fall weather
Watching the huge oak tree at ECU turn from red to orange to yellow
Eating a CPW's with Janis and Joe every week
Downtown Greenville on Halloween
101 Rotary
My puppy Cambi

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Being able to drive home for day trips
Watching Summer play in the hot tub
Christmas shopping with Mama every weekend in November and December
Going to eat dinner with Daddy in the big town of Ahoskie
Yard Sales with Grandma
Mama's food (that's a big one)

I guess there are lots of things I miss! I wish...well I'll just leave it as I wish...

1 awesome remarks:

Angi said...

I'm with you on NC. I was born and raised here. When I tried living out of state I was miserable, and came back as soon as I could!