Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My doctor's visit

So I've had some pretty traumatic experiences lately but yesterday just took it all! I laugh now but yesterday, not so much!

I went to another doctor yesterday because I had been on meds since Friday and my ear infections were not getting any better. They were actually getting worse, so I needed a second opinion. Well, I went to this amazing lady in Cool Springs who took one look into my ears and told me they were beyond infected(not good). So she told me she was going to give me a shot of antibiotics and she was going to give me a new prescription which would clear everything up quickly! I love quick recoveries!

Well, they gave me this shot in my hip, which I hate shots! From the second she injected me which this medicine, I became light headed and I had to lay down. It only got worse from there. After 15 minutes of laying in the patient room, the doctor told me I was fine to go. As I walked to the front desk, I became very nauseous and I dropped to my knees because my head was so light.

So, to speed the story up, I threw up in a trash can while all the nurses watched then I laid on the cold bathroom floor in agony for 30 minutes from stomach pains. My 20 minute doctor visit turned into a two hour drama!

Lesson learned, DON"T get shots!

2 awesome remarks:

kelli beth said...

fun new picture!!! me gusta!!! :)

Therron said...

i kinda wish i could have been there...