Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, October 15, 2007

Crying makes it better!

Have you ever felt better after a good cry?

I must say that today, my world was completely different after I let tears flow from my eyes. You see, I have had a bunch of things piling up on me for a few months now and I've tired really hard to be strong by fighting back the tears and emotions. Today I couldn't fight it anymore! As those little tear drops were running down my cheeks, I began to feel a sense of relief, a sense of vulnerablility and a sense of just letting go!

What I let go of I'm not too sure yet, but even if I only let go of bottled up emotion, I'm glad I did!

Humm, who knew crying would make things better...

1 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU LIKE WHOA!!! hope that things get better, prayers and love are with you.