Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's become foggy

What a rough day!
I have reached the point of being tired. So much that I can't sleep at night because I have so many things on my mind but there is no where for them to go! I wish I could explain all the thoughts, fears and frustrations but my blog would become about 10 pages long if I wrote it all out.
I'm sitting here staring at the same four walls that I stare at all the time. They are off white and the look of them saddens me. Everything has become foggy and certain things are not making sense anymore. Where once I thought I was on a path laid out for me, I feel like now I'm trying to hard to follow a path of misdirection. What that means, I can't really explain! All I know is that the excitement I used to wake up to, is no longer there. Instead I wake up with this sick feeling in my tummy and this heaviness on my heart.
How do I fix it? I wish I knew the answer. One thing that would help is if you would pray with me! Here are a few things you can help me out with...
Prayer for direction
Prayer for wisdom
Prayer for understanding
Prayer for some sort of healing
Prayer for rest.

1 awesome remarks:

kelli beth said...

i'm praying!