Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, August 06, 2007

God speaking through Proverbs!

We can make our own plans, but the Lord gives the right answer.
~Proverbs 16:1
We may throw the dice, but the Lord determines how they fall.
~Proverbs 16:33
You can Make many plans, but the Lord's purpose will prevail.
~Proverbs 19:21
The Lord directs our steps, so why try to understand everything along the way?
~Proverbs 20:24
Every word of God proves true. He is a shield to all who come to Him for protection.
~Proverbs 30:5

I read through Proverbs this weekend and God threw some powerful verses at me. He has a mighty way of doing that! If you look at all these verses, you will see the pattern that God was showing me. My life and my plans are all in His hands. He holds my very being tighty in his grasp and He has big things in store for me, things that I can't even imagine. He directs my steps and He will guide me all the way. How great is that. What a journey that lies ahead!

I'm ready God, bring it on!

2 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

i know God has great things planned for you. you're amazing. miss you

Barbara said...

hahaha the last part was funny!
But is true. God guide us. let Him lead.