Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, August 05, 2007

God Knows...

God knows best! That's what I've always been taught to trust...

I have been praying a lot lately for selfish things. Things that in my eyes are important but in the big scheme of things are not. Things that I want instead of things that I need. Sometimes it's almost like a cry for help when what I should be doing is crying out Thank You.
Thank you for the blessings! Thank you for being alive! Thank for the good times that make me laugh, even if in the end they may make me cry! Everything is a teaching tool. Why can't I accept that?

God, I apologize for my selfish, bitter thoughts. I want, what you want for my life! I want to find joy in each day instead of sorrow in one situation. I pray for patience and guidance. Take away the worry and fill it with your unfailing love! I offer you my life...take it and lead it where you will!

That's what I should be praying for!!!

1 awesome remarks:

Barbara said...

that's what everybody should pray for!
including me.....