Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Intimidated

Here's another question I have been pondering... Why are people, guys in general, intimidated by girls who are independent?

My dad raised me to be an independent lady and to know how to take care of myself. He taught me all about my car and how to deal with situations, among other things. Girls who can hold their own or can carry on a conversation about football seems amazing to me. It's almost like a plus.
Needy, clingy and superficial girls doesn't seem appealing in my book! So why is that what most guys turn to?

Here's some advice to the all decent but clueless fellows out there...look around! Girls that care more about there shoes than their future isn't going to get you far in life. Think about what you really need in life instead of what looks pretty on paper. I bet your option will look a lot different!

1 awesome remarks:

kelli beth said...

yeah, sister! that is what i am talking about...

...this post will probably get re-posted on my blog!!

have i told you lately that i'm glad we're friends? :)