Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Baby Ansley is here

Baby Ansley has finally arrived!

Born October 30 2009 at 10:50 AM, weighing 7 lbs, 13 oz and completely adorable!

We've all been waiting...or at least I have... I mean, I'm pretty sure Sara's been a little more impatient than me but I seriously have been excited since the day Sara came to my desk and said "I have a secret, I'm pregnant!"

Can you imagine how hard it was for me to keep that one secret?

Yes! Very difficult!

You what's fun though?! Being around as your friend falls more and more in love with the little tiny person that she carries around for 9 months. Hearing her talk about her experiences like the baby kicking or having hiccups. Hearing about her husband and how he talks to her belly and of course, watching her go from someone concerned about having a child to someone who'll to do anything for the little person that she hasn't even met yet. Sara fell more and more in love with Ansley each day and her excitement was written all over her face with smiles about ribbons and giggles about little baby shoes... Tiny Toms shoes that is :) Ahhh, what a joy!

You see, I've never actually gotten to be around a friend through their whole pregnancy because of distance. I got to hear stories and see pictures of Janis and Downey while they carried their precious little boys but didn't get to walk daily with them and watch them grow, not only belly wise but grow in their love for their babies. Seeing Sara, talking with her and walking through the halls of NAMB with her daily was a blessing!

"She is the best surprise blessing that we have ever gotten. I never knew how much you could love such a little person," says Sara.

I'm excited about the next chapter of her life which is now complete with a tiny little gift wrapped in pink(but not too much) and sealed with a bow!



Happy Birthday Ansley! Welcome :)

0 awesome remarks: