Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I need a hair cut!

OK... I've waited long enough! It's time for a hair cut.

Seriously, how do people grow their hair out without completely going crazy from the uneven layers, the pieces that flip on the sides, the mushroom that the hair creates in the back from all the weight, the flatness that occurs every single morning after styling and praying that it won't fall? How???

Ughhh... I want extensions or a wig that looks awesome (maybe like Kim's from The Real Housewives of Atlanta). Granted both of those options are way more expensive than a trim but it would give me the instant long hair I'm wanting ... instant gratification! And that ladies and gentleman is my stubbornness coming to the surface! I want, I want, I want!

Did you hear/see the childishness in my voice/typing? ha

OK so I need suggestions on what to do. I'm giving you two haircuts and I want you to vote on your favorite! Participation is greatly appreciated :)

Option #1 - short & asymmetric

Option #2 - longer & trendy

Vote it up!

7 awesome remarks:

allie b. said...

#1!

Michelle said...

keep it short!!

Scott and Lyndsay Crews said...

#2.

Anonymous said...

Option 2 looks good but will probably be harder to maintain and, since I already like the short look you have going on I say option 1. Unless, you do that curly look I saw on fb bc that looked pretty cute as well. I'm sure whatever you choose will look good. -Kevin

Msha said...

numero uno

Anonymous said...

I'm obviously in the minority, but I like #2! Janis

Yam said...

Once again thanking God that I was born a guy.

Yam