Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What's He Writing?

What's being written today?

That is a mystery that only my Heavenly Father knows!

I try to write daily about my experiences, my thoughts, fears, concerns, etc. and since 2006 I have kept a pretty good online journal of all things that make up 'Shannon's' life. My story keeps getting more and more interesting and as I look back over the past 3 years, God has done an incredible work in my life.

Some days, I have my hand on the paper(or keyboard), pen touching the sheet and all my thoughts are moving so fast that my hand is shaking as I write(type)...mainly because I'm overwhelmed. Overwhelmed with gratitude, overwhelmed with thanks and just overwhelmed at how BIG God is and how amazing He is at writing stories :)

Can't wait to look back in 3 more years and see what He's done. I'm sure he has some good stuff up his sleeve!

~photo by Ms. Hayley Pharr

0 awesome remarks: