Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, October 26, 2009

It's a beautiful day for a wedding.

Emily Roberts is now Mrs. Emily Ondish!

Let's look at pictures from this beautiful event, shall we...


I adore this beautiful lady! She has taught me so much about what it means to walk with the Lord! She definitely shines with the light of the Lord everyday!

"Putting on my make-up cause I'm gonna get married!" ~ Emily

Little Ms Muffet pose :)

Me and Magan preparing for our honorary duties! And we looked darn cute doing it.

My handsome date to the wedding thanks to Scott getting sick... happy he was there, not happy Scott was sick.

It was an amazing day and if you want to see more gorgeous pictures, check out my Facebook page!

Congrats Emily and Matt! You both are loved very much:)

0 awesome remarks: