Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baby Luke...He's growing up too fast!

Oh my goodness...I remember just yesterday Aaron was calling me to let me know that Downey was headed to the hospital to welcome little Luke into the world and now he's a little man. He's getting to be so big and so handsome. The problem is that he is growing up way too fast and I haven't gotten to see him since July. That's not cool!

But that will all change in about 3 days cause I'm going to visit, YAY! Now, don't be jealous. I know all of you want to go and visit this sweet little boy with me but you can't cause it's my weekend and my time with him, haha. But, since I don't want to leave any of you guys out...I stole some pictures off of Downey's Facebook page so you could all see this little person that I get to hang out with this weekend :)




I mean seriously, is he not the cutest little thing ever?!

2 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness... so stinkin' cute!!

Janis said...

Pretty cute... but Aiden's going to be jealous!