Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

DRUM ROLL PLEASE...

...I am imagining a scene from the Drumline movie right now :)

Now why am I insisting on a drum roll? Well, because I want to introduce you to someone!

Ladies and Gentleman...meet Kevin...
.


...My boyfriend!

Now, some of you are confused at the moment and the rest of you are completely shocked. I know, I know... it's strange that this girl, whom some of you have known for years just being 'Shannon' now has a real life boyfriend(that's what my Mom called him, haha). It may be an adjustment for you all to grasp the fact that I now have 'couple status' but don't worry I'll keep reminding you daily on Twitter, Facebook, texts or whatever annoying social media tool I can use because this guy is pretty special... and I think the world should be reminded often :)

To my NC friends: I will update you all next week while I'm in Wilmington. Complete with pictures, stories and countless mentions of his name in conversation, haha.

To the rest of my friends stretched from Florida to New York to Texas to Washington, don't worry I'll fill you all in. Call you soon :)

0 awesome remarks: