Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, July 27, 2007

Waiting

I sit and I wait. Waiting becomes something that overtakes me. My thoughts. My dreams. The way I process things. But I wonder why? There is no reason why waiting can't be a good thing. I wait for Christmas presents and birthday parties. Those things excite me when I wait in wonder of how it's going to be. Why is waiting for specific things so hard on me. I wait for answers and I wait for clarity. Most of all I wait for love.
A woman waiting for love. Sounds like something that happens everyday...
You're right, it does happen everyday. The wait is more like worry. How do you know when you find it? Will it be like the movies descibe it? Is it the person that has always been right there under your nose? My waiting is worry. It causes a sense of pain and anxiety.
God wants us to wait. Wait on the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. But how long does it take?
How do you get the point where you can step back, relax and know that God is going to send you something worth waiting for?

4 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

Gotcha! God's timing will be PERFECT! Sounds like you're enjoying life through the process!

Anonymous said...

I miss you so much and pray that God will cross our paths real soon. Everytime I go up and star gaze I see your face and remember the joy you had while sitting there under the stars and at the foot of the cross.

go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

I just linked you girl.

Hope you are good.

Peace

Chad

Barbara said...

I'm feeling and asking me the same thing.... i identify a lot with your posts.