Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My new friend

Let me tell you guys about my friend Therron! He is one of a kind, and that is not an exaggeration. He likes to throw tapes balls at my head and he gives me guilt trips about not bringing him Starbucks! I consider myself to be a very giving person so I'm not sure why he torments me! I give him free t-shirts and stickers and he still makes me feel bad

With all that said, he is so much fun! Kind of like the brother I never wanted...haha:)
Nah, he is genuinely great and I am glad we are friends.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4 awesome remarks:

stephanie said...

girl! i bought a car...or i guess i should say SUV! when you're in town and have the time, i'll come pick you up and we'll get coffee!
hope life is well!!!

Therron said...

so...I have stepped into the world of blogging...

Barbara said...

hahahahahaahhahahaha you made me laugh! you describe him like a very funny person.

Therron said...

you could have picked a better picture