Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sad day

I always tend to have some amazing times during the summer! This summer, I had some of the best. I was given the opportunity to work with some of the most influential people ever. It was not just another camp experience! It was more like a family vacation. I made some new friends, learned some new ways to serve and I got to love on some incredible kids. Watching these youth come to know the Lord, that's what it is all about.
My journey lead me to meet people who have taught me so much about giving back, really reaching out and going that extra mile to share hope and love in Jesus! That's enough to make anyone's summer absolutely perfect!

3 awesome remarks:

Barbara said...

i'm happy for you!
i have had a great summer too!!!
and is not finished yet!!

Barbara said...

estoy feliz por ti!
Yo he tenido tambien un verano grandioso!!!
y todavìa no se termina!!

AUNY said...

I'm sad, too. I'm glad that we are leaving Ft Walton today, because being here this weekend just makes me miss you guys more!