Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, July 12, 2007

bumper boats, nips and red lights

Now we tend to have some amazing times on the road. Tuesday night was considered the night of non stop laughing!
It all strated early in the night when Brock was trying to set up one of his illusions and realized that there was a missing piece! A missing piece that you can get at Lowe's but one that you may not want to say...haha! If you want to know, please ask me because I am shy about writing it on my blog;)

After an awesome night of worship, Kyla, Auny and myself went to ride bumper boats. We got completely soaked and it was incredible. We were acting like 5 year olds and we were unashamed of that fact. The night was so much fun. There was some red lights and extra money but I'll have to explain that to you in person.

So ask me!

p.s. Therron is the coolest :)

1 awesome remarks:

Barbara said...

noooooooooo!!
no more burritos please!!!
hahahaha

noooooooooo!!
no mas burritos porfavor!!!
jajajaja