Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, February 25, 2007

What an incredible story

In the past two weeks I have come across some amazing stories! Ones that pull at your heart strings. Last night I heard one about God's amazing miracles.
I was in the city with some friends and I was talking to this guy that was a friend of a friend. He is from New Zealand and plays guitar in a band...after I heard some of his back story we began to talk about miracles. He had an amazing story about a miracle that happened in his life.... so I wanted to share it with all of you.
His name is Morgan, so now you can keep him in your prayers. He was diagnosed with a compressed nerve in his right arm which caused his muscles to atrophied, causing a loss in flexibility as well as not being able to stretch his fingers all the way out. When he held out his arms you could see the massive difference between his two forearms. Anyway about a year ago, Morgan had given up hope on finding a doctor that could treat his condition. He had seen a couple doctors in the US but all said that they couldn't diagnose precisely what was wrong. After seeing a doctor in Nashville, TN he was told the only man that could possibly treat his condition was a doctor from India. Knowing that it would be impossible to find this doctor, Morgan decided to carry on with his life the way that he had been. He figured he would never be able to afford finding this doctor.
His band was playing a show in Kansas, and a man in the audience had heard about his condition. He said I have someone that may be able to help. Morgan agreed to see him because he had given up on possibilities. When he arrived at the house of this man he was introduced to none other than the doctor from India. How amazing!
Now the doctor said that he could perform the surgery after looking at Morgan's condition. It would cost around $25, 000. Again another let down...so Morgan began to pray as he had been, "God heal me! I love you and i believe you can heal me." A couple of months went by as he prayed and prayed to God. He was at another show when he picked up a chair and sprained his arm because the muscle was so weak. Morgan got frustrated and called up the doctor from India and said "my arm is getting worse, I have no money and I need this surgery, I need it for free!" GOD moved because that doctor called him back within an hour and told him that he had his surgery set up in three days and it was all paid for! WOW
Morgan's story goes on and on about how God blessed him in his situation of having a crippling condition. God healed Morgan right before his eyes because he loved him and because Morgan believed that He would heal him.
Luke 6:6-10 talks about God healing a man with a crippled hand. There are certain parts of that scripture that speak and move, like God knew what they were thinking and still He performed a miracle in front of them. The man was obedient when God said stand up. I could go on and on! Read it and tell me what God says to you... God helped to heal Morgan, He is waiting for the chance to heal you!

0 awesome remarks: