Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Friends Make It Better

I've had a hard time lately with the fact that I can't just drive home to see Mom and Dad or drive up to Chili's to see everyone, but this week some amazing people have helped me to realize that I'm on an adventure. I am on an adventure...and I know that because I'm not comfortable. God never promised he would put us in a comfort zone, he did however promise us His love and that he would take care of us! God has given me some amazing friends help my understand.
It's my true friends that make me smile by just a comment or a phone call. These special people remind me that no matter how far you travel from home, friends will be there! Thanks guys...You make my life happy! Thanks God...you make my life meaningful!!!

0 awesome remarks: