Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, February 05, 2007

Music

In the last week, I have heard some amazing bands, some new and some old. It has made me think about how much music shapes my life. When I'm sad, I always play a song that relates to how I feel...same with when I am happy. Music helps to shape my feelings. I know that sounds odd but go with me on this... If you put a song in your cd player or on your I pod, how long does it usually stay there? For me it depends on my mood, whats happening in my life and of course how new the song is to me. I love to learn all the words to the song so sometimes cds stay in my player forever! It's like for those 3-4 minutes the songwriter and me connect. I can feel his pain or joy and its almost like he can feel mine. What would this world do with no music? How would some people express their feelings? It's something to ponder on...

My favorites this week:
Matt Wertz-519
Jon Mclaughlin-Industry
The Gabe Dixon Band- All Will Be Well
Matt Woods-Misconception
Dave Barnes-Greyhound
Corey Crowder-April 25th

See if you tell what kind of mood I was in this week:)

0 awesome remarks: