Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

the sweetest

I received a box full of surprises on Friday! Within that box there was candy, cookies and a card sent by my mom and dad. It makes my day when I receive things from my parents! Also in the box was something special made by my niece! She is such a sweet little girl and I miss her soooo much! I can picture her sitting around my house with my mom making this special piece just for me. Her little fingers placing each bead perfectly on the string, knowing in her mind that this is going to make me so happy and of course it did! Since Summer made me this beautiful necklace, I wanted to share it with all of you!


Thank you Summer and I love you!

1 awesome remarks:

punkcowgirlbetsy said...

I love this pic of you. You are adorable.