Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

My boyfriend's eccentric Christmas

In some of my recent posts, I have mentioned 'the guy's house.' I'm not sure that I've ever fully explained what that is... so I thought this would be a good time.


The Guy's House is the 3 story house that my boyfriend lives in with his 5 other roommates(Jeremiah, Triplett, Jason, Kyle and Tat). A classic example of a frat house minus the college campus, ha. The house is great and I do spend a good bit of time there. It's so homey and comfortable!

Well, the guy's decided to decorate for the holiday season. Last night, while putting the finishing touches on the decorations we came to the conclusion that their house is having an eccentric Christmas haha :)

Check it out...

Decorating the tree

I have to admit, the tree is amazing! And not just because I helped decorate it. It really is amazing!

Christmas lights tacked under the coffee table = A floating table, ha
I think this is the eccentric part. An eclectic variety of Christmas - ness

They also have icicle lights hanging from their ledge, candy canes greeting you when you enter the front door and a singing snowman playing the piano.

LOVE IT!

You should come see it.

0 awesome remarks: