Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holiday Parties

Wow I haven't written in a almost a month. What is wrong with me?!

So much has happened and I have so many fun things to tell everyone. Hmmmm where should I start....

How about with the holiday parties! That's always a fun topic.

I attended 3 this year (one being Kenny's birthday party, but we'll include it since it's in December). All 3 were so much fun. I mean who doesn't love getting all dolled, going out to a fancy place with a cute guy by their side? That's what I thought... no one! :)

Here's some pictures from the parties....
Black Tie, White Christmas
Everyone needs blow up guitars and flashy light up glasses!
Santa was there. I told him I wanted a pony for Christmas :)
And here's that cute guy I was telling you about!

BCC Single's Party @ East Andrews
There was this cage there... a great photo opt :)
All dressed up, looking Christmasy and beautiful!
I love taking pictures with him :)

Kenny's Birthday Party
I didn't have many to choose from but these were cute...
I must have been shocked
The boys. Sad I didn't get a good picture of the birthday boy.

That's all for today. I'll write more about my Christmas in a bit :)

0 awesome remarks: