Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, October 18, 2010

Second Stop... The Big Apple

New York City!


More than a city... it's a completely different world where I step foot on the streets and I'm completely enthralled with it all. Movies don't do it justice and pictures can't capture how amazing you feel when you're there. It's a place where my heart longs to be and my mind wanders to what it would be like to walk those streets daily and become part of that culture. Ahhhh, daydreams!

This was my second visit to the city and I had big plans to make it extra special for a special someone who was having a birthday :) The plan... Good food, a Great show and way too much candy.




Broadway... American Idiot... Amazing show!

Yea... I wasn't kidding about the candy part! We bought almost 3 pounds of candy from FAO Schwartz. And it was gone before we flew home, haha.



Grand Central Station... It was so overwhelming. I walked in and I was taking back by the magnitude of it and of course the beauty of it. We had to take a picture of us there... we just had to :)

Happy Birthday Kevin! I hope you had fun!

Third stop... Upstate New York...

0 awesome remarks: