Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Aaron's Sermon

I received an email from a good friend of mine, Aaron Hinton this week. It was embedded with a sermon that he had preached the previous Sunday at Generations Church near Southport, NC. I was so proud of him so I decided to share it with all of you. Here's the email and a link to his sermon. Enjoy!

I just wanted to send you a link to the video of the sermon I preached at Generations a few weeks ago. It was a hard series to preach in as it was on different doubts that people have and/or different things that make them doubt God. It certainly challenged me to make what seemed more like a debate into a sermon that people could learn and grow from. I pray I did just that. Anyways, I wanted to send you a link to the sermon so you could watch, enjoy, and/or give me any criticism/feedback that you might have to offer. Thanks for watching and listening when you can. Please feel free to pass on to others that you know may want to see me preach. Take care and God bless!

http://generationschurch.com/sermon-media/the-doubts-of-the-product/

AARON HINTON

Marketing Coordinator

NC Baptist Assembly at Fort Caswell

100 Caswell Beach Rd

Oak Island, NC 28465

0 awesome remarks: