Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, April 23, 2007

GMA week

So I feel as if I may have lived out a couple of people's dreams last week. I know I fulfilled a few of mine.
GMA week is something I never really knew about till I moved to Nashville. It is a week filled with interviews, concerts and all your favorite musicians in one city.

I got to attend this year along side of Brock(who knows absolutely everyone). It was the most amazing experience of my life. I attended a worship hosted by Michael W. Smith with Hillsong United as the musical guest. It was absolutely incredible. They are so talented in everything they do especially in praising the Lord.
Throughout the week we had interviews for upcoming television and radio appearances. I got to help Brock on one the television interviews where he escaped from a straight jacket in the middle of an intersection in downtown Nashville. That was a rush to be in the middle of the street with cars whizzing by one after another.
I got to see some great friends and I got to meet some amazing new people. I did get a little star struck when I met Shane & Shane but I tried to play it off by acting professional. Hope it worked!!!
It was a week that I will never forget. If you want more details just ask, I love to talk about it:)

0 awesome remarks: