Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, April 07, 2007

free soul

My eyes are tired, my body is weary! But for the first time in a while, my heart is happy! God has taken a huge burden off of me. One that I have been struggling with for a good while. One that I would not lay down because of hope and pride. But today, while my roommate, Emily and I were playing guitar I realized that I didn't need it in my life anymore! It was something that wasn't worth the worries. Wasn't with dealing with or caring for. Music always clears my head and touches my soul. God speaks to me so clearly when words are in a harmonizing rhythm.

What a freeing feeling! God is so amazing. He has been teaching my so many things about myself and about how beautiful he made me. Maybe not beautiful physically or perfect in wisdom. But God made me perfect in His eyes! Who else really matters... Glory be to Lord who loves me for me! Loves me for me...wow isn't that awesome!

Tell me something that can top that...absolutely nothing!

For God is sheer beauty, all-generous in love, loyal always and ever.
~Psalm 100:5(the message)

1 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

God has made you beautiful in every aspect!! you are amazing