Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, November 01, 2010

VooDoo Fest

Wow, what a weekend!


Halloween in New Orleans was definitely crazy. I don't even know where to begin... so many things I could write about! How about I tell you my full trip over a three day blog sweep. Plenty of things for you guys to look forward to! Now do I start with the delicious food or the multitude of amazing costumes?! I could write about our walk around Tulane University or seeing Chucky get hit by a car, ha! I'll save that story for the Bourbon Street blog post.

I think I'll start with VooDoo Fest. Music is always a good place to start.

How about I post some pictures and let them tell most of the story!


For those of you who have never heard of Voodoo Fest, it's a multi-day music and arts festival held in City Park in New Orleans, LA. The festival's start was Halloween weekend 1999 and since then has held some of the greatest bands on a hand full of stages throughout the park.

The things about traveling and walking around New Orleans all day is it's exhausting! Kevin and I had to take a little nap before the bands made it to the stage. we had to rest up for Weezer and Muse!

Muse! Such an awesome show.
Clever costume of the evening Deadmau5. This guy posed for a lot of pictures!

I'll add a video or two tomorrow once I get them uploaded.

Stay tuned... tomorrow I will make you hungry for some New Orleans treats!

0 awesome remarks: