Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, June 14, 2010

My new red obsession...

Blog world meet my new obsession...

<--------- My red Ripstik! Yep, that's right... I am 28 years old and I'm obsessed with a Ripstik and all my friends are becoming obsessed too. Call me a skater chic if you want because I will break out some Vans skate shoes and a hoodie if I need to :) But seriously, this board is so fun and is a challenge in itself. I think that's why everyone is starting to become addicted. It's fun, cool and provides you with a leg and core workout. Oh and if you Ripstik in the 90 degree whether, you are sure to lose a few inches. Nothing says fun like skating in the park in the middle of summer's heat. OK my promotional speech is over! I do think you need to go buy one though. If anything just for the coolness factor :)

0 awesome remarks: