Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Mexican Trivia

We have found a new love on Monday nights...and I know it's probably going to sound somewhat dorky but, we have found Mexican trivia. Now I believe that God has placed two of my favorite things together, Mexican food and competitive trivia. He has definitely done this for a reason...Oh how He blesses me haha!!!
Here's what happens: You must arrive on time or there will be no table for you and you play table verses table in a game of trivia(yes useless knowledge). There is an announcer who askes the questions and plays great music in between.
Last night our team was rather large. We had Brock, Auny, Stephanie, Emily, Kim, Scott, Lyndsey, Edye, Rocoe, River and myself. We had a perfect score throughout the game until the lighting round(whatever that means). People were even booing us because they were jealous of our brilliant minds. Anyway we did end up losing to a table next to us but not without a fight. Of course the question that stumped us was about natural resources...i mean really, who listened in Science class. Obviously not us!!
We had a blast and I think it's going to become a new tradition!

1 awesome remarks:

punkcowgirlbetsy said...

Wow. I am without words. :)