Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Google me

So many funny things happen when you hang out with Brock, Robbie and the rest of our group. I'll tell you my favorite from this week. It deals with Robbie....You see Robbie was running this race in Memphis yesterday. He is part owner of this motorcross event. A little background info on Robbie is he was a pro rider and has been riding since he was three years old. He has won more races then I can count and is amazing on a bike. He won the Loretta Lynn race back in 1997 which is a big thing. So Robbie was faced with an angry rider during the first part of the race, who was mad about some judgement call made during his race. Robbie was very calm during the whole situation while the guy proceeded to curse and yell. Finally the guy said something like " well that's not how they do it in the Loretta Lynn race." Robbie, after taking enough lip from the guy said "I won that race in 1997. Do you know who I am? Go google me!" and walked off...it was the most awesome phrase ever!! Go Google me...I'm still laughing about it!

1 awesome remarks:

AUNY said...

You should try to gizoogle him!