Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Nervousness

I haven't been the best at writing this year. My life seems so chaotic and the last thing i want to do is sit down in front of a computer screen and type for another hour of my day. But tonight feels a little different...tonight I just want to type an pray that my words come true!


Tomorrow is my BIG test. The one that will determine whether I go to Grad School in January or whether I will spend the next few months studying to take it all over again....pushing my start date to May. It's a terrifying feeling! I mean I've been studying for the past five weeks straight and as I sit here all I can think is 'I should have studied more.' What if the questions asked are ones that I didn't prepare for? Or what if they are what I studied but my mind goes blank as soon as the starting screen appears? What if can't remember how to find the Area of a Circle...the very formula that has been repeated over and over and over?

Breathe Shannon, Breathe!

It's Area = pi r squared.

Okay, got it!

My stomach is turning and it's kind of a feeling mixed between 'the Butterflies' and 'that Bad food you ate at lunch!' Ugh! I'm hoping that subsides before morning.

Anyway, I was wondering if you guys and gals could do me a favor? Besides praying that my stomach will chill out, could each of you stop and say a prayer for me tomorrow between 3:30 PM & 7:00 PM? That will be the time I'm taking my test and I'm pretty sure, at some point within that 3 1/2 hour period, I'm going to freak out... a little!

I really would appreciate your prayers. I'm not asking that you pray I will ace the test... just pray for patience, confidence and anything else that will help me when the questions get tough and the minutes become less.

Thanks in advance!

Okay...now to sleep. If that's possible!

1 awesome remarks:

Nancy Hawthorne said...

How did it go?!