Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Chasing

Can you take guess at what these five things have in common...

Pythagorean Theorem
Fractional Exponents
5 Subject Spiral Notebooks
Critical Reasoning
A really good eraser

If you haven't guessed yet, I'll give you a hint... It's very important to have all these by September 24th!

Why?

Well, the answer is...because that's the day I'm taking the GMAT(Graduate Management Admissions Test).

Yep that's right, I'm hoping and preparing to enroll in the MBA program this Spring. And now is about the time I need each of you to start your prayers! I'm gonna need it in order to stay focused, stay determined and stay on track. There's something inside me that says 'It's time! Time to reach out and grab hold to something that is going to brighten my future and help lay down a path towards my goals. I've been settling for a while now on jobs that just aren't what my heart desires. I want challenging, innovative, new, fresh, etc and now's my chance to chase after it! Here we go... let the studying begin!

I'm excited and nervous all at the same time :)

0 awesome remarks: