Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

how can i pray for you?

I was talking to a great friend of mine today and as we started to end our conversation, she asked "how can I pray for you this week?" It triggered a thought inside my head, "why doesn't everyone ask this question when getting off the phone or leaving someone's house, etc.
What a beautiful thought...Everyone really wanting to know what they can pray about. Think of how great you would feel if you knew someone cared enough to pray for you and your specific need. That's a challenge...to everyone!
People always need prayer. Whether it be for joy or for understanding. It could be prayer for sleep. There is always a need and a situation to lift to the Lord.

Will you join me and ask someone "How can I pray for you today?"

0 awesome remarks: