Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Island of Aventure

I haven't been to Disney World since I was a little, little girl. This week I got to be a kid again.

While on a trip to Orlando for a Youth Pastor's Summit we were given free tickets to Universal Studios and Island of Adventure! I felt like I was 9 years old again riding roller coasters till I was a little light headed! Brock, Auny, Kim, Lincoln, Amber, Heather and I made sure to ride all the BIG coasters, some we even rode twice! Word of advice, if any of you ever go to Island of Adventure make sure you ride the HULK. It is one of the best roller coasters ever!!

It was so much fun and I can't wait to go back! Guess it's a good thing I'll be there for three months this summer. YAY

1 awesome remarks:

punkcowgirlbetsy said...

I still haven't gotten to go there. I want to though, really bad.