Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ready for New

Here I am ... Starting off my New Year with so many new things. Since I last wrote, seems like a whirlwind hit. One filled with some great things, some hard things and a whole bunch of snow and ice.

It's now, technically January 17 (since I'm writing at 12:30 AM) and my heart is so full that I can hardly explain everything. Since this blog is really for me to look back on in the future, I have to capture exactly what I am filling at this moment. So here we go...

I'm so excited and overwhelmed because I'm starting a new job in 7 days. A job with an organization that I have admired for almost 3 years now. A job that has a way of making me so anxious to start yet so scared at the same time. On January 24, 2011 I will begin my new position working for Buckhead Church, one of the three campuses associated with North Point Ministries. It's funny to see it typed on the screen because I never thought I would get my chance to work for the church that has taught me so much since I moved to Atlanta. It makes me smile. And the best part I get to be part of changing students lives. A dream and passion since my Caswell days :)

On the flip side though, I am sad to leave my co-workers at NAMB (the ones that are left). I have made some great friends working there over the past few years and I will miss their faces, their humor and the day-to-day friendship. I know we'll remain friends...I'm not worried about losing them. We've invested too much to let each other go. I will miss the 4th floor gossip sessions, the infamous bacon conversations, 5 pm workouts with Lebron and all those lunches with my rat pack! Sara, Kara, Darby, Matt, Shawn, Drew, Tim & Sarah, I adore you all and it's been a blessing to work side by side with each of you.

I'm ready for new. Something different and exciting. While I'll never forget the past, I can't wait to start my future!

More to come...


1 awesome remarks:

Julie Tiemann said...

So excited for you and your new job!! I think you're going to love it!!!