Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, March 12, 2010

Overview

OK I've got some time so I decided I would write an update blog because A LOT has happened since my February post...

  • Started a new study with my Small Group ladies that's amazing. It's called Discovery and I am truly discovering a lot about myself and my relationship with God.
  • Finally got my Groupon Mani/Pedi with Michelle. My toes are baby pink if you were wondering :)
  • Attended my first Community Leader Orientation and it was so beneficial. Learning how to grow as a leader is always necessary
  • Took Kevin on his first Chow Baby experience! It was a success. If you've never been you need to drive to Atlanta and experience it first hand. Chow Baby
  • Met with my mentor and received some really encouraging words on my singing.
  • Celebrated 6 months with my amazing boyfriend
  • Experienced my first Ikea date... along with Swedish meatballs.
  • Oh and I'm moving...Just a mile down the road but into an awesome house.
OK that's my quick overview for today... more to come soon :)

1 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

my goodness we DO need to catch up! phone date soon, please?!?!? or even an email?!?