Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, December 04, 2009

A Sea of Boxes

this is continuation of my attempt to catch up...

This past Tuesday, myself along with Kevin, Michelle, Kenny, Eric and James traveled up to Canton GA to one of my favorite churches, Watermarke, and helped them with their stage set up for Christmas.

We helped build a 20 foot Christmas out of wrapped gifts. Several rolls of paper with everything from snowmen to ornaments to SpongeBOB. Bags of bows in every color. More tape than I think would cover the entire Watermarke stage. Hundreds of Home Depot boxes. And 12 little Christmas elves wrapping it all up for your enjoyment...that would us!

It was a ton of fun... and a ton of boxes!



Michelle missed a spot :(

I made a fort...Yep we had some down time.

The guys were actually the best wrappers!



Here's the beginning of something really awesome!

I wish I had a finished picture but I wasn't at Watermarke this weekend:(

Still hoping Jason will send me one so I can share it with all of you!

0 awesome remarks: